Monday, March 10, 2008

LIFE.x - my other blog




I started another blog called LIFE.x

The link's also present as a permanent fixture on the right-hand side of this blog posts section- it appears under 'Links'

I did this for several reasons. Firstly, I felt that Mystic Masala blog pertains to topics which can be broadly classified under spirituality and environment. It gives me a constant 'high' whenever I post a blog in this space. It's a fantastic feeling, for sure.

LIFE.x is all about..LIFE! It ranges from movies to book reviews, cooking to storyboarding. I am particularly proud of 'Storyboard', coz' I like to dabble in creative writing. I occasionally write short stories, and thought that I'd like some feedback from my friends over these write-ups.

Wordpress has some very good features in its blog zone. Many templates to choose from, and some are even in 3 column format. I can also add some more 'zing' to the existing templates.

So go ahead and click on LIFE.x

Send me some feedback!

No comments: